Chroma Color will be exhibiting at the Injection Molding & Design Expo Booth 706 on September 20-21, 2023 in Novi, Michigan.
Be sure to stop by to learn more about our G-Series Color Concentrates that delivers the Ultimate Solution. . . cleanliness of pellets, reduced cost-to-color, and enablement of sustainability without sacrifice.
Advantages of G-Series
- Favorable financials with the ease, cleanliness, and convenience of Pelletized Color.
- Reduced energy consumption through lower processing temperatures and reduced change-over times.
- Lowest usage rates in the industry yield lower coloring costs and less warehouse space.
- High loadings and robust formulations overcome the coloring challenges of PCR usage. These include regeneration of polymer properties, enhanced manufacturing process-ability, end-use performance characteristics, and desired finished goods aesthetics.
- Formulated to provide optimum color and additive distribution within the final compound and/or molded part.
Chroma Color’s G-Series provide vibrant, long-lasting colors essential to meeting the demands of compounders, processors, and OEMs.
- Excellent dispersion and color distribution for optimal aesthetics
- Reduced carbon footprint (energy, freight, warehouse space, etc.)
- Matched using our coloring expertise (including special effects)
G-Series are ideal for the following resins
- Polyolefins & Polystyrene
- Elastomeric Resins – TPE, TPO, TPU
- Engineered Resins – PA, PC, PBT, ABS, ASA, and Alloys,
- FR Compounds
- Glass & Mineral Filled Compounds
- Medical Polymers
- PE, PP, TPE, and TPO with high levels of UV/AO functional additives
- PC, PMMA, PET, PETG, Copolyester, MBS (Impact Modified Styrene Acrylic Copolymers), and other clear resins
The show is free to attend. Click here to register online: https://www.ami-events.com/event/0e6056c4-ce50-4b38-a249-393a1d8b3010/regProcessStep1:29e62f9a-6da7-472b-8f1d-88c3b01c33fb?RefId=Website&rp=792924b9-20b3-4864-b600-ad2ef72cc8bd